суббота, 27 октября 2007 г.

Moi-męme


Now and stones can also soften. Strange unrelated, but almost simultaneously trudelten several requests to the mail compartment. "Ole, you remain so strangely faceless behind the absurd mask. How does the man behind the confusing world? " Why now and cumulative? You know, perhaps others. I have never been a big sense is seen me here to immortalize visually. But heartfelt pleas do I dislike a "P". In this respect, there is quiet after the recent infants also had the rare opportunity times, a contemporary photographic impression state. I lüfte my (yet so few remaining) optical anonymity. The photo, incidentally, is only two days after this fiasco. Voila, c'est moi.


Who has not yet, but still wants to whom the idea strudel new gewitze incursions into the brain coils, and has sputtered ever, or who continue until just lust has until Monday morning, the doors opened at the title contest. Yet, the opportunity there.

Комментариев нет: