суббота, 27 октября 2007 г.

Kramen subjects in the so-called, as they only rarely should


The glove compartment was for a ausgeleierter, seated wrong word sweater that term for that is what it means, and everyone knows it. So I propose a fast regular exchange, finally finds itself behind the flap nothing that keeps the fingers warm. And everything that I think are souvenirs from the old, better times, while the shimmer of your tail lights in the direction of East dissolves, where you have a better life to believe. I was looking for some legal sweep, the rain rattled on the radiator cap when I came to pictures, which I have long tried to forget. And so, the idea drilled into my head that it's too important, as it had been. But I have absolutely no hint of an alleged debt of how our love slowly zerbröckelt. And here, where disappointment and regret at verkeilen, I lay awake on the night.

Available for: Death Cab For Cutie-Title and Registration

Комментариев нет: