среда, 24 октября 2007 г.

The next draft will be mine


"I made myself at a dinner in October on the way home, after I gallons halbverdautes Porter on the floor of an economy in the Parnell Street had left behind, and I put myself under considerable difficulties to bed, where I, under the pretext of a cold three days remained. I was forced to my suit under the mattress to hide, because at least two of the five senses to kick, and he took a statement barg my illness, which has already put forward in opposition. " (Source: Flann O'Brien-Swimming-Two-Birds)

To 6:00 pm, the train, at ten o'clock, the pilot, around noon, I am in Dublin. My first time on the green island. Only for two days, but two days. I am looking forward, I am curious. On a short trip exciting! Green Island, I come.

Комментариев нет: